So I just went back and read all of my blog posts from this time last year. Actually, they were from September of last year. It seems as though I didn't do much blogging last summer. It is making me really excited for the upcoming school year. It also is making me see how much of a goofball I was when I graduated from high school. :) I am so excited for this school year that I am looking back on last year and trying to see what changes need to be made. I like to call this the new (school) year's resolutions!! I don't wan to give it all away at once, so I am going to make it a series. ('Cause those have totally worked out in the past!) I will probably start them Saturday or Sunday and continue whenever I feel like it ;)
In the meantime, I am going to reminisce about how much I have changed in the past year.
First of all....... I no longer find the liberal uses of the words wretched, hilarity, or blasphemy necessary in a conversation, but that's not to say that I stil don't use them occassionally ;)
Third....... I don't have an unhealthy obsession with the Jonas Brothers, although I still enjoy singing Burnin' Up in the car and still have a Jonas Brother calendar.
Fourth..... I find happiness in the little things instead of needing large trips to Disney World to make my day great :)
Fifth...... I am better at decision-making and almost always ask my mother's opinion, because, contrary to what every other teenager believes, "mother really does know best."
Anyway, I am really excited to post about school starting and the upcoming fall season. I just hope we actually have a fall since we didn't really have a spring.
Thanks for reading!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment