background

27.6.11

My Kind of Town......Chicago Is!!

So this past week I have been in CHICAGO!!!! And I absolutely loved it!!!! I am so ready to just move there right now!! I love the hustle and bustle of the big city, the huge skyscrapers and most of all, I loved taking...... yes. Public transportation. It seems like the "bum" way to travel around here in the midwest where everybody owns a car, but I loved it. Once we got to out hotel, we didn't even really have to drive.  Our hotel had a shuttle that took us to the train station, where we rode about an hour to get into downtown Chicago, that is, unless we caught the express which cut the time in half!







After arriving at the train station, we walked half a mile to the Sears Tower (now known as Willis Tower). The first day we went up there and it was totally WICKED!!!! You could see for miles!!!



Well, I think that is all I'm going to post about today. I will post more throughout the week about all the fun things we did :)

Right now, my mom and I are working on some stupid financial aid thing for school. Yeah, I know! Don't you wish you were here! You're missing out on all the fun!! Also, we have five whole hours of Days of Our Lives to catch up on!!!!! YEAH!! :D

Happy Monday everyone!!!
♪♫ Brianna ♪♫

1 comment:

Brookely90 said...

I also love public transportation. There's something about not having to really do anything and still ending up somewhere that is fun.