background

16.5.11

i just finished the season finale of hawaii five-o...

and what an adventure it was!!!!!! the episode started out so good! they were catching on to things, but then it went awry when steve mcgarrett was framed!!!!! AAAAHHH!!! And the bad guy is framing everyone!! And Danno didn't make it to meet his wife and daughter before their flight!! I just can't believe the suspense! i don't think i will be able to wait until next season!!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! it's quite tragic that i have so much invested in a stinking tv show.

in other news: i am applying for an on campus job and going in tomorrow to talk to my boss about stupid scheduling issues and i'm also doing very well on my wedding music.

since school is out and everything, i don't have much to talk about. just my lame life of work and watching tv shows. i might start talking about my soap opera on here, just for something to talk about.... who know?!


well i hope everyone is having a great finals week and a great beginning of summer!!

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

I hope that everything goes good with your job! I have loads of stories to tell you about mine... :p
I wish that there was an opening in the testing center so you could work with me!