First I must make a disclaimer that I do not own any of these pictures and I cannot disclose any information about the people in the pictures (such as name, birthdate etc.). I'm going to post the pictures and why I love them :) Enjoy!!!
i'm loving the outfists throughout all of the pictures. especially in the picture on the right, the girl on the left.
how cute is this!! i love vintage halloween!
i am absolutely digging the neon colors. i remember wearing a lot of neons when i was a kid.
this woman with the ducks is just too cute! and how adorable is the little girl in that picture?
i love how she's looking up to him in such adoration. i want to find the perfect guy that i can literally look up to!
such classy women!!! also fancying the pink dogwood (i think that's what it is) in the left picture!
this reminds me of Brady Bunch for some reason. i think it's the car.
this picture is really cool cause the family used it as the last picture in the video. i just thought it was neat like she is venturing out into new waters.
well, i hope you enjoyed these lovely pictures as much as i did!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫












1 comment:
I like this! :)
Post a Comment