i survived the week! WOW!!! i can't believe it. i guess its not technically over, but i am so close i can taste it! or maybe that's just my peanut m&ms and coffee i taste. yeah, that's probably it. tomorrow i have my individual interview with Dr. Chamorro and I'm kinda nervous about that, but oh well.and then chemsitry quiz and that's it! i'm totally not worried about that one though.
i'm so excited to be playing in a quartet with the Ojakangas clan. Celka and Kieran both have composed pieces for our composer's concert next Tuesday and I am so psyched that they asked me to play with them!!!!! They are such a talented family!
Anyway, I better go study for this chemistry quiz.
On a side note, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. I'm hoping good, but I just hate seeing my friend upset. Personal feelings aside, I honestly think this could be a good thing. I really did think that girl was shady!
No comments:
Post a Comment