yesterday was a big bowl of fun!! my mom and i went and got breakfast then went shopping at the goodwill and target. at target i got a couple of really super duper neat-o things!!!
when i saw this at the store it was like a movie where the person sees something they really really like and it's like the whole world stops and that's the only thing they see and they MUST have it. yeah, that's exactly what happened. this was PERFECT!!! I love love love it!!! my mom gave me half of the money for it for "easter" and then i paid for the rest, but it was soooooo stinkin' worth it!!!
then i bought this cute walet and these adorable post it notes!! wooo hooo!!
i also bought a cute shirt, but i didn't feel like taking a picture of it.
after shopping and after my brother came home from school we went to eat dinner at Hong Kong and then bowling!! it was really fun. i had a coupon for three free games and while we were bowling the power went out for like a minute, and it was super duper scary!!! then we rented the movie Despicable Me and it was the cutest movie ever!!
right now i am listening to Kate Nash. i love her voice. it's probably just cause i love accents but i really love her song Doo Wah Doo. I like the video too.
today i have to be productive and get some homework done and laundry, then work tonight.
who knows how this is going to work out? i am so stupid sometimes, but i can't help how i feel, right? i have to do what's best for myself, cause nobody else cares. whatever. i'm sick of this part of life right now. everything else is honkey dorey, though. maybe.
"I'll just read a book instead......I can hang out with myself, I'm old enough now to pretend."
No comments:
Post a Comment