well, today has been most enjoyable. i did get up early this morning to take my little brother to school and i took him to Hardee's to get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and while i was at it, i went ahead and got breakfast too. I got this really scrumptious Chicken Biscuit. Totally awesome so so so yummy. Anyway, i then came home and got ready for school and went to class. My classes went about like usual. Nothing too exciting, but i did take the stairs a whole stinkin' bunch. I figure, although i might be out of breath for a minute or two, it's only going to make me stronger. My goal is too get less and less out of breath as the year progresses. I just hate being this out of shape. I have let it get too bad. So I made the first move today.
I got on the Wii Fit for like 45 minutes and burned like 300 calories. It was pretty neat. So I wanted to see how good I was doing, cause I had taken the stairs and walked to Kingdom Come at school and now burned 300 calories playing games, so I looked up the calories in my love before mentioned chicken bisuit. OOOHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODNEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really stinking terrible. 620 CALORIES!!!! EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!! I can't do that anymore. I would like to cut down on my fast food intake and pay more attention to what I put into my mouth. Gosh! That is my problem. So anyway, this has been a good experience cause now I know and will probably never ever get that sandwhich again as long as i live. I guess it's a good thing i enjoyed it today! hehe
Tomorrow, my plan is to sleep in and get up and go for a walk if the weather is ok. I will have to bundle up cause its supposed to be cold, but I am going to do it. No matter what. I have to now.........cause i still feel terrible about that biscuit.... :/ lol
1 comment:
Don't feel bad I am like half dying by the time I get up stairs! lol so I too have been making sure I take the stairs as often as I can and encouraging myself. :)
Post a Comment