first of all, spring is here and with that comes my stupid alergies. they are terrible, but this morning i started taking all of my meds in hopes of beating this wretched enemy. not so much luck. i feel ok. but i can't taste anything, i can't smell anything and i can't hear anything. this has made my day super stressful. first i got up and finished my room cleaning. i had started last night and once i go through all my clothes to donate i will be good to go. my desk is de-cluttered as well as the rest of my room. i have a few things to donate, a few things to store in the attic and a few things to throw away! i am ready for this process to be finished. i wish my room would just magically turn clean. tonight i HAVE to finish everything cause i actually want to enjoy the rest of my week.
tomorroy all the girls in the family are going to the tea room in ozarkand then the ozark goodwill!!! YAY!!! Then I have to go feed the Fent cats and take care of the animals and then church at 5! I am going to be at church FOREVER!!! tomorrow. lol :) i don't care. it's going to be grand times. then thursday is going to be great too cause i dont have anything at all until bible study that night. then friday, saturday and sunday are going to be kind of poopy. friday i have to clean the Fent house and work that night, Saturday I am working from 8am to 9pm. ICK!!! Then work sunday too. Gag me. I will just have to enjoy the next couple of days.
Well, I have to go to work early today, so i better get going. Have a great Tuesday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment