background

3.3.11

right now i am listening to Burnin' Up. it's bringing back many wonderful memories. i miss high school a wee bit :(

people who don't have their priorities right really irritate me. like seriously, a nap!?!?!?! and basically you are just skipping church (which i don't know if you can call it skipping cause you never come anyway) to sleep. i'm glad to see that God comes first in your life. you could have been a really great witness for your roommate and everything, but no. you just conformed to everything. it's really quite sad. i'm sorry for you. not to say that i'm the perfect Christian or anything, but at least I come when i can, and i still work and get my homework done, and i'm sorry to put it bluntly but i get better grades than you too. i just think it would be nice if you would show up oncein a while. oh and i really appreciate your phone calls in class and not getting my lab report info until 5 stinkin 30!!!


i'm so sorry for ranting..... today is going to semi stressful and then tonight is going to good :)

2 comments:

Karasyn said...

for a second I thought that this was about me and I got scared!
but then I realized that it wasn't :)
I hope your day gets better!

Brookely90 said...

A nap that late seems pointless anyways.