background

31.3.11

Long time, no blog!

Well, today I have decided to blog once again. It has been about a week and I just haven't felt the desire to, but today is being pretty boring, so here we go:

So many things have happened since last week. Actually nothing too exciting, but if you want to hear about them, by all means keep reading.

First, I am super excited about the last half of this week. Yesterday was so amazing. Minus the school part, of course. My random 5:30-6:30 class was cancelled!!! YAY for cancelled classes :) Also, I got to go to church and play some wickedly awesome music for Christ and then after Jared's message we all went to Applebee's. That's kind of where things went sour, but not really. I found out that Mr. Goodlookin' (that's what he shall be named as of now) is currently "talking" to another girl in the college class. SAD DAY :(

I have decided that I'm ok with it now, though. I was pretty upset last night because this ALWAYS happens, but I am going to be ok. My life just doesn't have room for a boyfriend right now, and being friends should sufffice. I hope.

So today my wretched Chemistry Lab was cancelled (once again, YAY cancelled classes!!!!) but I had to take mom to the doctor cause she's been pretty sick the past few days. We discovered that strep throat is what was ailing her and got some medicine. We watched Hawaii Five-O upon returning to the casa and she is now sleeping while i am typing this. Tonight is Bible study!!! WOOO! Also, tomorrow i am OFF work!!!! I know, right?!?! That NEVER happens. So I think that Karasyn, Tyler and Ryan and I...... who knows who else.......might go bowlling because i have to make up 2 games for my bowling class. Also, tomorrow Karasyn and I are buying TOMS!!!!! I am soooooo excited! :) Well, in the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your end of the week!!!

No comments: