beginning of spring break = AWESOME!!! (after classes of course)
My classes got out pretty early and I met Karasyn at Big Mamma's. It was REALLY good. I had never had it before. I got the Jaqueline turkey sandwhich or something like that. I would recommend. Karasyn's grilled cheese looked very good too. So when we got done eating, guess who came into Big Momma's??! DARREN KING! He was super cool and even talked to me!! I can't believe I know someone so famous! Anyway, after that, we went on over to Red Velvet and the whole gang was there, so we talked for a while about some awesomeness and then I met Karasyn at her house with Tyler.
Tyler, Karasyn and I went to the mall to shop for a prom dress for Karasyn. It was pretty cool. We found the most adorable navy blue dress for her. I hope she gets it, or one like it. Then after dress shopping, I bought a new straightener. Not just a cheap little $15 one i usually get. It's legit. It was $150! I can't believe I spent so much money, but I think it was a good investment. I haven't even got to try it out yet, but I so am when I get home.
Now, I am at work, as usual, bored out of my mind. I am sitting on Facebook, doing nothing, but whatevs.
On a side (and slightly cryptic) note: I am extremely irritated with a certain person right now. Ugh. I don't understand how you could waste so much valuable effort on someone so utterly selfish and terrible. (Sorry, I had to rant.) I still have an overwhelming amount of feelings on the subject, but who cares. If I have to see her face soon.... I am afraid she won't have a face. So she better not show it!!!!!
Well, I think I'm done for now lol :) have a lovely Friday evening and SPRING BREAK!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment