background

11.3.11

busy but grand

i have been so excited for this day to happen for like a month! i have only 2-1/2 classes today. The half is alpha, cause i'm pretty sure all we're doing is handing in our papers and possibly talking about the Convocation yesterday. Also, tonight, I don't have to work!!!!! I have dress rehearsal for the Jeremy Larson show. I'm super duper pysched!!! I get to wear my lovely dress tonight!! :)

I know, i know. I promised you  pictures. Well, as of right now, I don't have time, but I plan on taking them when i'm getting ready before the rehearsal tonight, so later today you can see them.

The past couple of days have been a little shaky on the "diet" plan. I don't really want to call it a diet because I am still eating the things I want to, but just making sure my calorie intake is less. So Wednesday and Thursday I didn't do too swell, but i still didn't exceed 2000 calories, which is normal, plus i worked out on the Wii both days and today I am working out with Karasyn at the gym at Drury. I am pretty excited to actually do this, cause when I'm on the Wii I don't really feel like i'm working out. Today I am going to take it kinda slow-ish. I kinda just want to get aquainted with the equipment and know how to run it. My plan is to do the treadmill at a brisk walking pace for about 20 minutes and then a slow walking pace for about 5 minutes before and after. I think this will be good for starters. It will be a huge milestone to just get me into the gym for anything other than a class, so we will see how it goes.

So tonight is also the Winterguard Dress Rehearsal and I am thinking that maybe after my dress rehearsal and the guard dress rehearsal we can all get together and hang out. That would be really great and I hope it works out. Also, if you were thinking about coming to our dress rehearsal as well, i have bad news. Jeremy doesn't want an audience for this one. He said no guests. So you can all come tomorrow night and it will be fun times!!! Tomorrow night, Kristi is coming to the show and I am taking her home afterwards, but we are going to Andy's before I take her home, so everyone is welcome to come! I am going to have to give up a whole day of food for that, but it will be worth it!

Well, I am headed off to class this morning and will be back later today with my dress pictures!
Have a blessed Friday!!!

No comments: