background

11.1.11

i really don't

want to go to work tonight....

i wish i could go to karasyn's. :(

BUT, we are hanging out tomorrow! which is great! i am so excited! karasyn means so much to me. i don't know what i would do without her and tyler and ryan. my life would consist of boredom and not much else. i love hanging out with them and playing just dance and eating muducks (however you pronounce it) lol

i love all of my other friends too!! just to name a few, kelsey, bethany, llindsey, jennifer, leah, sarah and katie! (and everyone i know at broadway!!!) i love you all!! i am so grateful that god has given me you all. i don't know what i would be without my amazing friends! :)

<3

3 comments:

Karasyn said...

aweeeeee :D
CUPCAKE DATE TOMORROW YAY YAY YAYNESS!!!

brianna.rachelle said...

I know? lol just kidding!!! I know!!!! :D

So when I sent that, I saw that there was a question mark and i thought i pressed the cancel button, but i guess it sent. lol and then when i got your message i was like, "wow, that it so wierd. I totally did that!" LOL I can't WAIT!!!! :)

brianna.rachelle said...

I know? lol just kidding!!! I know!!!! :D

So when I sent that, I saw that there was a question mark and i thought i pressed the cancel button, but i guess it sent. lol and then when i got your message i was like, "wow, that it so wierd. I totally did that!" LOL I can't WAIT!!!! :)