I can hear the bells now!! Ok. So maybe I'm jumping the gun just a bit, but it never hurts to plan ahead, right? Well, it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm really getting into this!!
I love love love wedding pictures and planning things, and since Karasyn said I could help, I'm doing my homework early!! :) I want Karasyn and Tyler's wedding day to be the most perfect day ever (second only to my own wedding lol). I know! I know!! They aren't even engaged yet! BUT that promise ring is pretty darn close, so I'm going to run with it! I am so excited for them!!!
There are many many factors that go into planning a wedding, so I am going to need a lot more to go on, but I am pumped and ready. I am going to do my best to make it the least stressful, most memorable day of their lives because they are my friends and I love them and that's what friends do!
There is but one down side to all of this. As happy as I am to be helping my bestest friend on the biggest day of her life, I am awakened again to the fact that I am single. Don't get me wrong, here. I am not sulking or wallowing in self-pity, but the longing I feel is simply a reminder that doing things on my own doesn't work. I must fully rely on God to fulfill that emptiness. Anyway, now that I am done "reflecting," I will move on. :)
I thought these little bouquets were the CUTEST!! I love the sheet music!! Well, as I find more things I will post them, but for now I will leave you with this:
I found it humorous.
lol

No comments:
Post a Comment