I was really busy at work yesterday. Fortunately it meant that I got a lot done and was not distracted by the internet. Unfortunately though I did not progress on any of my homework, but today i have nothing!!!! I don't have to go to school, or work, or church, or ANYWHERE!!! I have the entire day to finish homework, studying, laundry, and finishing up some more Christmas things!! :) I am really happy today. I have decided that this is going to be a really happy week :D I am going tomorrow to get my hair cut and colored and i'm a bit nervous but very excited for a change. I hope it turns out good. So i am half way done with two papers and now i only have to finish them and study for chemistry and spanish and my semester is DONE! And then the party, which I have decided is going to be a joyous occasion because i work with really funny and nice people, and my favorite grandparents will be there. Also, today there will be a new episode of HAWAII FIVE-O!!! I love that show!!!! Steve McGarret is a HOTTIE!! :)
And in a little bit my mom and i are going to finish up a little bit christmas shopping and hopefully we can go to lunch or something. This morning I took my little brother to get breakfast and to school so he didn'thave to ride the bus with his wretched bus driver lol and i have already started my laundry so i am good to go! So now I must leave you and finish up some paper writing while listening to my christmas pandora station!
Happy finals week everybody!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment