background

30.12.10

I have decided that I am completely content with the situation as it is. I just understand that although I may not ever be "in a relationship" with you, I still want you to be an important part of my life. I mean you still are, aren't you? We still talk and it feels as if nothing has changed....

I want to be really good friends and be able to talk to you and vice versa. I really value your friendship and although I sometimes would like it to be more than that, if the Lord does not will it, I want to follow His plan for my life...

With that said, I will get back to doing nothing i guess.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the store to get ingredients for my homemade salsa and possibly get sparkling grape juice.

Whether I have to work or not, tomorrow night is going to be GREAT!!!!

:D

No comments: