background

2.12.10

i am so thankful!!!

I am so thankful that we have no more labs!!!! YAY!!!!! i hate lab with a stinkin' passion. today all we are doing is reviewing for our final which i can totally handle. i just hate the lab. i don't know why...

so i started yet another new station on my pandora account. that makes ten. i have ten stations. the other day i made a christmas station and yesterday i started an Anberlin station. I had never heard them, but i think i like it. i think i will check out their cd's from the library after christmas. i have so many books i want to read before next semester it's not even funny. i am reading a book about cadavers right now. its super interesting and kind of funny. the author is Mary Roach and i like this book. if you are interested in that sort of thing. I also have a book checked out called skin, by Ted Dekker. I have read books by him before and they are amazing!!

Well, i have a bunch of projects looming over my head and i still need to get ready for school. also laundry is REALLY bad. my mom got really mad  yesterday cause it is flooding my closet. and she almost didn't let me go to applebees last night and then she was mad cause  i got home late. i dont think i will be going next week.
church last night was good. we studied Matthew 6. doing good works, but for the right reason. I don't think i do things for the world to see, but i might.

This other issue that is bothering me right now, is causing me to think a lot about God's will for me. I want to be really in tune with God and listen to everything he wants me to hear. This is causing me to think about fasting. I am really considering this, and I think it would be effective.

Well, i really need to be productive now, and get to work on these projects and homework. So ta ta for now!!! :D

No comments: