background

22.12.10

despite the raging mood swings, I am feeling quite happy today. I really like my new boss. Yesterday he asked me if I wanted to work today because I am not working on Christmas Eve just to make up some hours. That made my day! I was going to be all by myself anyway, so why not? Anyway today I got some pretty fresh flowers and a cool tote bag from a nice lady at work and from my boss a candle and chocolate!!! YAY! I really love my job. I do! It's so easy and even the work isn't hard.

My Christmas is going to rock!

I am also reading a great book that Karasyn recommended to me. The title is Captivating. I am excited to read it, I think it will be very good for me.

Well, I have to do some laundry and get ready for tonight. Singing to the old people!!

No comments: