I now feel like I am an adult!!! Karasyn and I went to Branson for two days......all. by. ourselves. Yes, that's right!! By ourselves!!! It was so much fun!!!!!!! I had the most amazing time of my life and I feel completely refreshed.
Back in like September or October we said we were going to, and I am completely surprised we stayed with it! But it was seriously the best two days of my life! And Friday night is going to rock. By the way, my mom was really happy you guys asked her to come too! I am glad, because last year was really depressing for her....
Anyway, I will tlak about my bargain purchases later. For now, some Wii and Days of Our Lives. :)
I just wanted to check in and let you know, for anyone out there that you are awesome and i like you!!!
:D Happy December 28th!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment