background

24.11.10

well, today i had a complete and total emotional break down. I went shopping with my mom to find a dress for my company christmas party and i didn't find anything, anywhere. I was so sick of trying on stupid dresses that looked hideous and were too short and by the end of the day i was just ready to cross my name off the guest list. This wretched dress shopping made me so mad and i was so frustrated. All I wanted to do was look nice for my company christmas party and have a good time with ryan and my grandparents. Now I am just so distressed and I was really just going to call ryan and tell him i wasn't going. UGH! I don't even know why i got so upset, but it just makes everything worse. The more I thought about it, the more I thought about how no one will ever want to be with me. Not just like in close proximity, but like married. I sometimes feel like i am terminally single. I hate this feeling and I just want it to go away.

No comments: