no silly! I'm not talking about Christmas!! I'm talking about Thanksgiving!!! In general, the least commercialized holiday with an entirely wholesome purpose. :) This is the time you should give thanks to God for everything!!! And with that, I am going to continue my list of things I am thankful for.
1) I am thankful for my friend, Chrissie, from Antioch who paid for my lunch today. I am VERY low on cash this next couple of weeks cause I have to fix some things on my car, so she paid for my lunch, which was super sweet and I really appreciated it!
2) I am thankful for transportation! I take this for granted a lot, but now that I am having minor car issues I realize how much I rely on my it. Thank you for letting me use your truck, dad!
3) I am thankful for thrift stores!!!! Not only can you find super cute AFFORDABLE clothes there, but you can also get rid of all of the clothes you don't like anymore, instead of just throwing them away or something equally wasteful!
Well, that's about it for now. I am super excited to go see the Willard production Les Miserables tonight!! Yay!! :D You should come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment