background

12.11.10

I am not a slave....

to the internet!!!! Hehe :) Today was super fun!!!! In my spanish class, all we did was look up words in the dictionary and watch little kid music videos in spanish. chemistry wsn't too bad, but it never is and then in alpha we did pointless revisions of a paper we don't even have to turn in nd it only took 30 minutes.

When i got out of alpha i walked to OTC and had lunch with my bestest friend, Karasyn!!! It was amazing and then we went to Red Velvet and Maggie's, which i had never been to. It was an amazing excursion and I want to do it everyday, but i can't. Sometimes i have to be productive. I am paying for this wretched thing called school, ya know?

Well, I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I am working during the day and we don't have anything, so i will be able to do homework and then after work my mom, karasyn, me, my brother, hottie grandma, and wava are going to the Baldknobbers!!!!! I get to see robbie!!!!!! YAY! He is the most amazing drummer i have ever seen in my entire life!!!!

And next weekend I am going to the willard play!!! ALSO YAY!!!! :)

No comments: