background

28.10.10

Day 18

Something I regret:

Well I could fill an entire book with things I would re-do, but really the only thing I regret is not keeping touch with people as much over summer break. I was super busy and I understand that everyone is, but I guess it just shows who your realy friends are.

Also, my junior year I was kind of a jerk to my good friends to hang out with other people, and for that reason I think I'm not as close to some of my friends, because turns out that those other people can't really stand the sight of me. I actually don't know why. They are dumb. I think it's time for them to grow up, but that's another story. Anywho, I was going to say I regret being annoying to those people and making them mad at me, but I am really not. I think it happened for a very good reason and now Karasyn and I are bestest friends and I wouldn't have had that I think. And it's funny how things seem so bad, but work out in the end because when they all got mad at me I was really upset but for a long time I had been praying for a best friend. One that I could just tell everything to and be myself around. Well, he gave it to me. So sometimes things that seem bad aren't really bad at all.

Anyway, that's just about it. I might have regretted being irresponsible in the homework area in high school, but I am kind of making up for it now. :)

No comments: