background

17.9.10

Ho hum...

Don't ask me what that was, 'cause I don't know!!!!

So, I really hate homework, but I have to do it.

Therefore, I am cutting this blog short and getting to work RIGHT NOW!!! ........hehe. NOT!!!

After reading an article on Yahoo! about lucky people, I have decided that as of right now I am not going to focus on negative things, but the positive! Positively!!!! +++++++ (Those are positive symbols so I thought I would throw them in! :D)

Also, I am UBER happy that fall is approaching!!! :D I am excited for the leaves to turn pretty fall-esque colors and my mom is getting out our fall decorations tonight!!! Yippee!!! Also, I love pumpkins!!! Not just pumpkins, but jack-o-lanterns, and pumpkin scented candles and anything pumpkin flavored!!! Such as pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice frapaccinos, pumpkin scones, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bars, and don't forget the ultimate pumpkin treat!!!! The Pumpkin Pie Concrete from Andy's!!!!!!!! AH! I can't wait for the season to start!!! I love the weather, the colors, the EVERYTHING!!! And fall houses my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!!! :) Yes, it's better than Christmas. Christmas is stressful with worrying if you forgot a person's gift and the weather isn't as B-E-A-utiful!!! But at my house, Thanksgiving is exactly like Christmas, except without the hassle of presents! Well, if you haven't guessed it, I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR AUTUMN!!!!

There are officially 6 days left of summer!!!! Use them well 'cause once they're gone, it's FALL!!!

No comments: