So, college is different.... There are a lot of things that I miss, such as;
-seeing my best friend every day
-having every body understand my jonas brother obsession
-bringing my jonas brother lunch box to school
-classes being in one (or two) buildings
-school being less than a mile away from my house
-not needing an umbrella
-having plenty of time in between classes
-did i mention i miss school being FREE!!!!
Although I really miss these things there are certain things that I do not miss at all;
-i don't miss being with students who couldn't care less about school at all....
- i like being "independent"
-i actually study now!!!
well... now that list making is done I am going to rant about something that has been on my mind lately.................I have been really discouraged about being single. I just really want someone that i can talk to about anything and someone who wants to be with me all the time. someone that really cares about me and my future.... I just don't know anymore. Everyone says; oh there is someone out there for you, well where in the world is he?!?!?! I am sick of this hopeless feeling.......I thought college would be different but i'm not thinking so.....
No comments:
Post a Comment