well, the last post was kind of pointless.
This one is better. :)
I went to Wal-Mart today!!!! EEEEEP!
I got a BRAND NEW CELL PHONE!!!!
And a good peek :)
He is so adorable and I can't even help it. I don't think there is anything he could do to make me not like him. I don't know why I like him so much but everytime I see him my brain doesn't even know how to function. I get all wierd and giddy. I need help.
So, I just don't know how i would live my life without seeing him, but yet i can never get closer to him cause i am so immature and wierd around him. HECK! I'm immature around anyone. lol
So to wrap this up, I would like to say that I love my new phone and I love this guy.
You know who it is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment