background

3.9.09

The beginning of

the end....

The end of high school.

The end of being a child.

The end of being dependent.

It all starts now. Senior year.

So what am i going to do with it? I haven't decided yet... I know that I am taking many difficult classes, doing many extra-curricular, starting a new job, and am going to be busy every night for the rest of my life... But then what? I need to start thinking about the future and where I am going. I am going to college, but i haven't decided which one, yet. Oh well, I will decide soon enough.

Also, just because I am a senior, does NOT give me the right to act demeaning towards others OR make me better than them. If I do act like that, please let me know. It drives me nuts to see that.

So I am really excited about my new job. Although it is a tad creepy, I love it :)

Well, since only one person reads this I guess I shall go. Back to research for the color purple.

( My re-vamped senior picture )
8 ^ ]

No comments: