background

13.3.09

I will...

pray..

for everything. i need prayer as well.

i need to move on , but before i can do that i must talk to all of you.

i honestly can say i have changed. or atleast i think i have.

thank you so much for actually talking to me. you have no idea how that made me feel.

i love you all. even after what you said, because yes it was my fault.

i am still working on it.

Kayla. I have so much fun talking to you in band and outdoor living.

if anything i think we have been better friends now....

and carrie thank you as well. you are amazing and a great role model! I am so happy for you! you have no idea....although i am a little jealous, but not enough to care lol :)

karasyn! STARBUCKS!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

i love everyone of you. seriously.

i must go now, and cut my entry short, but i will give you more later!

GOODBYE!!!!

No comments: